There may be certain orders that Sonymony.co.in is unable to accept and must cancel. Sonymony.co.in reserves the right, at Sonymony.co.in sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by You, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Sonymony.co.in credit and fraud avoidance department. Sonymony.co.in may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Sonymony.co.in will contact You if all or any portion of Your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept Your order. If Your order is cancelled after Your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in Your credit card account. A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or Sonymony.co.in.
- Introducing the Xbox series S, the smallest, sleekest Xbox console ever. Experience the speed and performance of a next-gen all-digital console at an accessible price point
- Go all-digital and enjoy disc-free, next-gen gaming with the smallest Xbox console ever made
- Experience next-gen speed and performance with the Xbox velocity architecture, powered by a custom SSD and integrated software
- Play thousands of digital games from four generations of Xbox with backward compatibility, including optimised titles at launch
- Xbox game Pass ultimate includes over 100 high-quality games, online multiplayer, and an EA play membership for one low monthly price (membership sold separately)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Xbox Series S 512GB Gaming Console