There may be certain orders that Sonymony.co.in is unable to accept and must cancel. Sonymony.co.in reserves the right, at Sonymony.co.in sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by You, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Sonymony.co.in credit and fraud avoidance department. Sonymony.co.in may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Sonymony.co.in will contact You if all or any portion of Your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept Your order. If Your order is cancelled after Your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in Your credit card account. A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or Sonymony.co.in.
Sony EX250AP, with its 12mm dynamic driver unit delivers deep, powerful and punchy bass which perfectly suits for Bollywood type of music. With its shiny, metallic finish housing, it always stands out. With built in microphone, easily take calls with very good voice clarity.
- In-line mic for hands-free calling
- 12 mm neodymium drivers for powerful, balanced sound
- Lightweight for ultimate music mobility
- Comfortable, secure-fitting silicone earbuds for long listening hours
- Experience higher sound pressure with 103dB/mw
- Shiny metallic finish housing
- 5 Hz - 25,000 Hz frequency range ; Cord length: Approx. 1.2 m, Litz cable,Y-type
- Customer Care Toll free no. 1800 103 7799
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Sony EX255AP In-Ear Headphones